Come November, and Kerala, popu lar for idyllic locales, is all set to showcase the progress it has made in industrial development. Indexpo Kerala 2011, scheduled to be held from 24 to 27 November 2011 at the Municipal Stadium Grounds, Palakkad, will announce the arrival of a resurgent industrial Kerala to the rest of the world assuring them that the State has much more to offer than just tourism.
Palakkad, the industrial district of Kerala, is home to many large, medium and small industries of diverse nature. The district is developing so fast that it is outpacing other industrial destinations in Kerala. Strategically located and well connected to Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore, Palakkad is the gateway to Kerala from Coimbatore and augments the industrial growth of Kerala.
Notable among the many industries that have set up base in Palakkad are Central/State Government institutions such as BEML, Railway Coach Factory, Malabar Cements, ITI, Instrumentation, Fluid Control Research Institute, KAMCO, and MILMA; along with financial institutions like KSIDC, KFC, NSIC and KSFE; and private sector companies such as Patspin, Precot, Marico, Pepsi, United Breweries, SEPR Refractories, etc. Indexpo Kerala 2011 is jointly organised by the Palghat Management Association (PMA), affiliated to All India Management Association (AIMA) - the apex body of professional managers in the country, and Kanjikode Industries Forum (KIF), the association of the industries - large, medium, and small industries in Palakkad. Indexpo Kerala 2011 is supported by the Ministry of Industries, Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation, NSIC and other government and non-government organisations.
• A window for B2B and B2C activity for industrial exhibitors and industrial visitors in Palakkad and other districts of Kerala and other States.
• Derive and drive home the message "Destination Palakkad" by creating awareness of strategic benefits of the district as an investment destination.
• Improve the pace of industrialisation in the Agro and Food processing domains thus help farmers of Palakkad get better value for their effort.
• Help Palakkad achieve overall economic development through rapid and eco-friendly industrialisation
• Generate a renewed industrial spirit to scale up industries' effort to upgrade existing manufacturing capacity and technology.
• Get Palakkad declared as the Industrial Capital of Kerala by the State Government, and
• Obtain land for constructing a permanent Convention/Exhibition Centre in Palakkad
(For further information contact: Mr SS Mahendran, Co-ordinator, Indexpo Kerala 2011. Tel: 0491- 2544855. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Machine Tools and Accessories
• Hydraulics and Pneumatics
• Material Handling Equipment & Machinery
• Foundry Equipments
• Pumps & Fittings
• Precision Tools, Cutting Tools
• Dies & Moulds
• Instrumentation and Automation
• Industrial Components and Consumables
• Industrial Electrical and Electronics
• Factory Cleaning and Pollution Control Equipment
• Machinery for Process Industry
• Metallurgical Plant and Equipment
• Machineries for Agro industries • Telecom Equipment and Service Providers
• IT Consulting and Service Providers Visitor Profile
• Purchase Managers
• Procurement Agencies
• SCM & Logistic Professional
• Design Professionals
• R&D Engineers
• Plant Mangers
• Operations Managers
• IT Managers
• Business Owners
• Finance and investment personnel
• Key Government Officials & Engineering and Management Students
ASAPP INFO GLOBAL SERVICES PVT. LTD A-303, Navbharat Estate, Zakaria bunder Road, Sewri(West), Mumbai-400 015, Maharashtra, India.
© IPFOnline 2021 All Rights Reserved.