Star Dip - Pickling Dip Liquid
Star Dip comes in liquid form and is used in cleaning complicated and non-reachable areas of SS components such as external and internal of pipes, wire rolls, and internal recessed areas of machinery. Parts of heavy machineries are dipped in huge tanks using chain pulley or circulation system for de-scaling and cleaning of pipelines. Star Dip is circulated inside pipelines with the help of pumps.
Coverage per kg: Approximately 40 sq. ft.
- Remove dirt and oil using STARTM 100 degreaser. Add 50-75 gm/litres in water (1kg STARTM 100 in 15-20 litres water), stir and dissolve. Apply liquid STARTM 100 Degreaser onto the surface for 5-10 minutes. Then rinse the surface area thoroughly with water.
- Just dip the objects (SS components) in the STARTM Dip tank. Use plastic tank in the process time only.
- Leave them for 5-20 minutes, depending on SS type and internal condition of SS parts & thickness of the scale. Then rinse the surface thoroughly with water.
- Apply STARTM Passivation (STARTM Pass 1) on the surface & leave it for 15 minutes. This will prevent from further contamination and corrosion.
- Remove and rinse the objects thoroughly with high pressure water.