Metal Bellow Couplings
Steel Metal Bellow Couplings offer backlash free transmission with added advantages of high flexibility and torsional stiffness.
StS launched its own brand of couplings in January 2009 against being as subcontractor to a leading manufacturer of couplings, for 15 years. During this period, a vast experience in development and production was gained. Considering the growth potential, experienced personnel flocked to StS, enriching the experience quotient of this Company.
These couplings consist of a stainless steel metal bellow joined together to Al or Steel hubs provide a complete backlash free transmission between 2 shafts, with various other advantages. Designed to transmit a torque range of 0.4 Nm to 5,000 Nm with bore diameters from 3mm to 85 mm in divergent models, including plain bore/keyway, side and top clamping, internal and external conical hubs. Apart from this large standard range, Sts specializes in developing new models to the needs of clients.
Although this brand – StS – has been around only for the past few years - it has carved a niche for itself in the midst of so many experienced manufacturers. Quick delivery, competitive prices and a deep desire to excel have made StS a by word, for success.
StS Magnetic Coupling
Servo Insert Coupling
- High durability – contact free and wear-resistant torque-transfer
- Fulfils highest Hygiene requirements (no abrasion and no lubricant)
- Torque adjustable directly on the coupling
- No energy supply and additional equipment necessary
- Backlash free
- Simple, plug-in mounting
- Vibration damping
- Compensation of radial, axial and angular misalignment
- Transmission of torque values between von 1,2 – 1040 Nm
- Totally backlash-free transmission of torque
- High-speed cut-out within 2- 4 msec
- Signaling of overloads
- Good cut-out repeatability even after long downtimes
- Automatic return to an operational state after an overload
- Highly accurate transmission of rotary motion
- Inexpensive, short delivery periods
- Minimal residual friction through degressive spring characteristic
- Exact limitation of torque
- Progressive adjustment of cut-out torque
- Compact construction, low moment of inertia, high speeds possible
- Various damping characteristics in combination with backlash-free servo insert couplings
- Non-wearing and therefore maintenance- free
Tradelink Services specializes in offering a large collection of Innovative products in the field of Mechanical Power Transmission. With such a vast range to offer - we can recommend the ideal coupling for your specific applications. The latest addition - SAMIFLEX can be fitted using bore/keyway or Taper bush/QD Bush hubs, including Spacer, Brakewheel, flywheel and floating shaft couplings. SAMIFLEX couplings also conform to ATEX requirements and can be safely used in hazardous areas.