Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH is founded in Bielefeld in 1946. Just under a year after the end of the war, the company Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH was founded on the initiative of Dr. Carl H. Eibes in Bielefield, with a view to establishing a foothold in what was then the British zone of occupation. Three years later, business activity was relocated to Schnaittenbach and then later to Amberg. Up until 1959, Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH operated from leased premises. When, ten years later, the company had also grown too large for the premises it had established in Schnaittenbach, the entire operation moved into a new plant in Amberg in 1970. It was now possible for Kerb-Konus to launch its own production and further development for threaded inserts. At the same time, the company substantially increased its product range to include threaded inserts for plastics and thin-walled moldings, and also acquired licenses for the coating of screws and studs with plastics and micro-encapsulated adhesives.
|Address:||Plot No. E-5, MIDC - Ind. Estate, Gokul Shirgaon|
|Phone:||91-231-2672137, 2671446, 2672722, 2672437|