Melt Pressure Transducers
Click for Enlarged View
Melt Pressure Transducers incorporate a filled capillary design. This tried and proven design provides an electronic signal which is proportional to the measured pressure, and allows the transducer to operate at process temperatures up to 750°F. The electronics of each transducer are a Wheatstone Bridge - bonded strain gauge design insuring high accuracy, reliability and repeatability.
These transducers are available in two distinct styles. The CT style melt pressure transducer is the classic melt pressure transducer design. The CT style melt pressure transducer comprises a 6" rigid stem, along with 18" of flexible capillary, for optimal thermal isolation. The RT style melt pressure transducer, has only a 6" rigid stem, and is a rigid stem only version of the classic melt pressure transducer.
- Wide variety of pressure ranges
- Significant price benefit over competitor’s models
- 100% form, fit and function with all competitor models utilizing the Bendix 6 pin bayonet style connector
- All welded all stainless steel sealed construction
- Two-accuracy grades available 0.5% standard accuracy, or 0.25% optional
- Pressure Ranges: 0-1,500 psi to 0-30,000 psi
- Mounting: available 1/2-20 UNF thread
- Mounting Torque: 500 inch pounds maximum
- Diaphragm: 15-5PH stainless steel
- Temperatures: diaphragm 750°F, electronics 225°F
- Bridge resistance: 350 Ohm +/- 5%
- Output: 3.33 mV/Volt